Welcome to the penultimate episode of season 2!
There’s nobody more suited to guide us through this last stage than an end-of-life expert with over 25 years of experience. Olga Nikolajev RN, MA, CT is an end-of-life nurse, doula, dying well advocate, and cannabis educator.
She’ll use her death doula skills to teach us about dying well from a holistic point of view. This includes the spiritual, mental, physical, sexual, and emotional aspects. Yep. You read that right! We’ll also talk about her work in policy change, death literacy, social support, and even advocacy for psychedelics.
Join us as we change how we approach our dying experience...
- Kathy Kortes-Miller Working on educating children about Death Literacy
- Politics Behind Ontario’s SexEd Curriculum
- “Strong social support decreases mental health problems in young adults” via McGill University
- “Ontario ‘completely ignored and bulldozed’ problems in long-term care: former inspector” via Global News
- “Comfort Care, Hospice or Palliative Care; What's the Difference?” via Compassus
- Kerry Newnin
- “Cannabis In Hospice: Growing Demand And Acceptance For End-Of-Life Care” via Forbes
- “A Simple Guide to the Endocannabinoid System” via Healthline
- “Four Terminally Ill Canadians Gain Legal Right To Use Magic Mushrooms For End-Of-Life Distress” via Forbes