Deathmedians, spousal deaths, and widhoe-ing… Join your macabre MCs, Maria and Ammo, as we bring Philotimo back to life with this bonus intro episode – two weeks early.
We’ll start by catching you up on our improved format, release schedule, and what to expect from season two.
We’ll then bring in Tawny Platis, host of the super-popular podcast, Death is Hilarious, where she chats with others about using dark humour to cope with grief. You’ll also know her from her “Trashy Widowed Aunt” TikTok sketches that bring widows together, globally.
Finally, we’ll explore how Philotimo Life fits into the larger “Deathmedian” space. Ooooh!
It’s great to be back, and it’s better to know we’re not alone.
- Death is Hilarious – Follow Tawny on social media!
- Trauma Response = People Pleasing via Paces Connection
- “Daily Consequences of Widowhood”
- What is Dia de los Muertos
- What is Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome?
- “Humor can help you manage grief and cope with loss” via Thrive Works
- Follow Philotimo Life on social!